8.07.2010

Okay. So maybe not so determined as I thought.

So the previous post about NO LONGER using smiley faces with my text?
Yeah. Not working out so well.... :)

^
| my point.

Anyway, so summer is almost over. School is beginning...and I'm pretty psyched. The thing that sucks? I think I have a guy P.E. teacher. Thanks, you....people...who...set up our schedules. Whatever they call you.

Yesterday, I went camping with my family! Whoopee! It was a blast, you know, besides the point that we almost died...
yeah, you read that right.
Basically, it rained. Scary, right?
No, seriously. It rained. HARD. Started before we fell asleep, stopped, and started again the morning. Long story short, we had to get up and get out of there at 6 am unless we wanted to be stranded in a flash flood. So, first we made a trip out of there to my great aunt's, and then a couple of adults went back for our things while I crashed on the couch from exhaustion. I mean, seriously. I thought we were going to die from a) flood b) starvation c) car crash on the wet roads(where SOME people were going 50 mph.) Obviously I would be a little stressed and tired- especially only getting six hours of sleep.

Hold, please.

--Sorry. My baby cousin wanted to read her This Little Cow.

Anyway, back to what I was saying.


We are now all safe and sound here, and I'm enjoying spending time with my family. Plus, out of my boredom, I got to practice my drawing skills... which are....not really progressing. But you know. Whatever.
But I got a chance to update! Which is always good.
Well, I think that's bout it.

Catch you later.

I think I have ADD.

Love Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment